I've taken the plunge..with Essential Nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meg88

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
ive just bought an online course from essential nails (Spa Manicure Pedicure Course Foot Spa Assessment Options..to be precise!)
i want to become mobile and am hoping this course will give me the basic skills i will need for starters.
just wondered if any of you had taken this specific course?and if so,how was it?useful?rubbish?waste of money???:irked:
my confidence is pretty low at the mo as i havent done anything like this before and am hoping i will be good enough!..i work in a boring 9-5 office job and wanted a complete change and fingers crossed this is where it will begin!x

If you check in Groups, there is a social group specifically for Essentail Nails geeks - lots of helpful advice in there.

Hi Meg - do come and join the group :) Can't help with that specific course but am also an EN trainee and loving it xx

thanks you two!joined the group and looks perfect!xx

hi i took the gel course i have now completed my vctc at college and work in a nail salon !!! it worked for me but it was only the start ..

good luck with it x

Latest posts

Back