Izzy Wizzy Gelish won't cure!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabellamae

Reaction score
Gelish users please help me!?

I recently bought izzy wizzy and fell in love!! However, when ever I use it the polish peels! It's like it's not fully cured...squishy under the top coat...?

I have been using gelish for about 2years and know it's not my application...I have the gelish 18g and I don't experience any problems with any other colour!!

Could it be a fault with the colour?? I'm lost!! Xx

Where did u get it from?

Direct from harmony... Xx

I'd call them to return it, sounds like a faulty one. Give them a call and see what they say.
I've had that colour before and it was fine x

Mine is fine too, defiantly send it back :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you I'll call them in the morn and see if they can help xx

I know thid is an old thread but just wondered if nail harmony replaced it? I just had izzy wizzy arrive today and am experiencing the same problem :/

I've had this problem also although it's not every use. Sometimes it's ok. I wondered if I applied it too thick before.

I've also had this issue but like someone else says it's not every time =s I used it on a friend over a french and peeled and felt squishy under top coat but when I redid them they were fine, same on my mum, very strange. All other colours fine!

Hiya, I didn't contact them in the end...I assumed I must be applying too thick even if I thought I wasn't....low and behold I haven't had the problem since!!! Xx

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I've just recently bought Izzy Wizzy from Salon Sevices and can't get mine to cure either. Definitely not applying it too thick. If I put it over a dark colour it seems to cure reasonably well, my friend has worn it over dark grey for 2 weeks with no problems, but if I apply it on its own it just wipes straight off after curing. Have tried it several times on swatch sticks and my nails but same every time. Not sure whether to take it back or not? X

I'd ring the company

If it definately isnt your application being too thick then call and speak to them, Im sure they would be happy to swap your bottle :)

I've phoned Nail Harmony this morning and they said they are aware that there is a problem with one of the batches. I'm sending it back to them directly for replacement. Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back