Jane Iredale course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitterbox81

Reaction score
Has anyone done the 2 day course with this company? Is it a good all rounder or is it more a hard sell of the products without much actual learning? I'm hoping it'll give me some good knowledge about make-up and colours while I'm saving up to do a week long foundation course.

I've never done any make-up training before but I like to think I'm reasonably okay at application and have obsessively read, watched videos and practised for the past few years.

I want to get excited about going but I'm scared I'm just going to spend 2 days being pushed into buying stuff and will be disappointed.

Hi.
I'm not gonna be much help but I went on a one day course (they do all different types and can't remember the one I went on).

I'm going back a good few years now so can't remember Everything but from what I remember we went though the products and then practiced on each other. We din really learn a lot tho in terms of smokey eyes etc.

Hopefully someone will come along with more info for you.

I attended this course last year. We spent the whole time going through every product and trying them all out on each other. It's a huge range (the first day is just foundations) and I would suggest doing the course prior to placing your initial order. They do run follow up courses for bridal make up etc where there will be more techniques covered. Lovely Trainers and delicious lunch.!

Has anyone done the 2 day course with this company? Is it a good all rounder or is it more a hard sell of the products without much actual learning? I'm hoping it'll give me some good knowledge about make-up and colours while I'm saving up to do a week long foundation course.

I've never done any make-up training before but I like to think I'm reasonably okay at application and have obsessively read, watched videos and practised for the past few years.

I want to get excited about going but I'm scared I'm just going to spend 2 days being pushed into buying stuff and will be disappointed.

I use jane iredale and have done all the training, I love it and use it a lot, I also retail a lot of it. The training is good and i see you are in scotland so your trainer Aileen is really good. I don't think you will be disappointed x

thanks everyone. I'm quite excited now. Not sure if I'll actually be buying the range I read that you have to spend £500 on your first purchase and as a home based therapist I don't really retail anything right now (or have £500 for products!) but I'm interested to see how they all work, I've never used mineral products before.

Latest posts

Back