Jane Iredale Magic Mitt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spa Therapist

Reaction score
I bought myself a little gift set yesterday which contained a JI magic mitt. I must admit, I only bought it for the gorgeous scented candle as I'm not a massive fan of JI make up (I find it looks great on but disappears within half an hour)!

So the mitt claims to remove makeup using no cleanser, just water. I was wearing Estée Lauder double wear foundation which I suspect was developed by NASA as it takes a small nuclear explosion to shift it. The magic mitt got every scrap of makeup off with one wipe! Just using water! My face has never felt so squeaky clean either.

I'm never buying cleanser again!! :eek:

Isn't it amazing??!! I retail the magic mitt like mad in my spa. I have one at home as well, i just LOVE it!

Hello Ladies, I am also a rep for a co. called Makeup Eraser here in the states. I would love to tell you about this remover also that requires just water! you can also purchase wholesale and sell for a nice profit! This cloth from what I've heard is much softer and not a mit than Jane Iredele's. Chemical free, which appeals to everyone always. it is patent pending and non looped and hand woven for a super tight knit, SO so soft/gentle even on lash extensions- which I do also. I have this in 2 lashing salons here and they sell like mad! If you're interested I'd love to provide more info to you ladies. GREAT markup for you. The wholesale here in states for xxx$ and you can retail them to xxx$. No contracts or minimums either.

If interested, please do message me at: [email protected]

This is also a 30 day guarantee and good for 1000 WASHES TOO.

Attachments

• MY Blitz Card-VistaPrint.jpeg
    MY Blitz Card-VistaPrint.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 72
  • MYsensskin flyer.jpg
    MYsensskin flyer.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
The difference for me is the magic mitt is retailed from a professional only line of mineral make up. You can't just pop into any store or spa and get one unless they carry jane iredale. The other thing I love about it is its a mitt, a wash cloth is just annoying to use. Also the magic mitt dries completely sterile, another plus for myself and my clients, no worry of bacteria forming. The mitt is also extremely soft, made out of woven bamboo fibers, its lovely to use.

I retail the magic mitt at $18 Canadian, I could never convince clients to buy a cloth for $25-30 converted. Thank you for all the I do but I will definitely stick with the magic mitt :)

The difference for me is the magic mitt is retailed from a professional only line of mineral make up. You can't just pop into any store or spa and get one unless they carry jane iredale. The other thing I love about it is its a mitt, a wash cloth is just annoying to use. Also the magic mitt dries completely sterile, another plus for myself and my clients, no worry of bacteria forming. The mitt is also extremely soft, made out of woven bamboo fibers, its lovely to use.

I retail the magic mitt at $18 Canadian, I could never convince clients to buy a cloth for $25-30 converted. Thank you for all the I do but I will definitely stick with the magic mitt :)

Understood. The cloth holds no bacteria as well and is a silk/poly blend allowing the use of the full cloth not just a mitt. Advantages to both. Here in the states the retail is the same at 19.99 per unit retail on the sites. Just wanted to clarify the info you had incorrect ;)

Wasn't trying to say anything against your cloth, I was mentioning the reasons why I love the magic mitt.

I always sell out of the magic mitt - clients love it and it doesn't strip your skins barrier like nasty wipes! X

I've been using a Magic Mitt for about 10 years now to remove my make up! Brilliant invention. (not the same one btw).

Latest posts

Back