January is over

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I an glad to see the back of January ,salon not as busy,everyone down in the dumps,skint and waiting for pay day,snow and most of all Tax Bill....

I'm taking back my being glad jan is over as my feb did not start well yesterday, shops been busy so that is fine, but having to men come in ask random questions whilst the one swiped my phone was not a good start to feb on a personal side... So I'm taking it back lol, I am happy January passed as normal and don't want anymore bad luck this year, this was the 3rd bad thing since new year 4th counting being ill, so currently something is happening once a week just now lol.

Oh no, well lets hope that's your years worth of bad luck and all you have left is good :) xoxo

We had a busy January but we always do. People have had money for Christmas and vouchers so January is good.
February is our quietest month so not looking forward to it although it gives us a chance to catch up on a lot of stuff.

Oh no, well lets hope that's your years worth of bad luck and all you have left is good :) xoxo

That's what I'm thinking tomme, gotta be good luck from now lol

I'm still slow ;(

February's nearly over now, how quick is the year going?! X

So quick it is scary! We are doing some redecorating in the salon this week, just wee bits - will see how it turns out so many choices

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Can't wait until April il be in salon full time as opposed to part time and completely out of care work plus the weather will be warmer ( I hope ) Xx

But agreed its scary how quick it's going already xx

I am finally busy, almost fully booked starting tomorrow but then my two year old throws up yesterday and can't go to the childminders today, totally throwing me off :/ I've been waiting to get busy and now I wish I was quiet lol!! Xxx

That is so typical! :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back