Jessica baby pink nail colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lex1979

Reaction score
Terrible coverage I used it on acrylics today after four coats the customer asked for another colour and I agreed its hideous :cry:

Can you tell us what colour it is.

Strawberry shake it nail polish applies perfectly in 2 coats. The first coat is streaky, the second perfect.

Pastels can be notoriously chalky & a real pig to apply. The whole collection is really buttery & whilst thicker than some isn't on my problem polish list. I remember when they launched I was quite surprised at the ease of application.

The gelato mio collection has been out well over a year. How old is your polish? How confident a polisher are you - as sometimes it's as simple as applying too thin? This may not apply to you at all but there is a propensity on here generally to be negative about a product when in fact that isn't the underlying issue.

Ultimately I can say with confidence that we've got through a considerable quantity of this polish & no one has ever complained or had the issues you state.

Jessica polish does need to be applied quite thickly with each coat. They tell you this on your training what with it being a polish with quite a waxy texture. This is what makes Jessica a bit more chip resistant than other polishes.

Strawberry shake it nail polish applies perfectly in 2 coats. The first coat is streaky, the second perfect.

Pastels can be notoriously chalky & a real pig to apply. The whole collection is really buttery & whilst thicker than some isn't on my problem polish list. I remember when they launched I was quite surprised at the ease of application.

The gelato mio collection has been out well over a year. How old is your polish? How confident a polisher are you - as sometimes it's as simple as applying too thin? This may not apply to you at all but there is a propensity on here generally to be negative about a product when in fact that isn't the underlying issue.

Ultimately I can say with confidence that we've got through a considerable quantity of this polish & no one has ever complained or had the issues you state.

Well although I pretty new to it all my other polish are good ill maybe try again a bit thicker I won't give it up yet x

With jessica i float the polish on if that makes sense? Helps me get a nice application and relates to the polish needing to be quite liberally applied :)

Latest posts

Back