Jessica GELeration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janineann

Reaction score
I've been using CND shellac but find it only really lasts two weeks. I want to add Jessica geleration to my beauty room, can anyone suggest a reliable website to order from? I've tried Beverlybeaute.com but received faulty items so would not use them again.

I've been using CND shellac but find it only really lasts two weeks. I want to add Jessica geleration to my beauty room, can anyone suggest a reliable website to order from? I've tried Beverlybeaute.com but received faulty items so would not use them again.

Do it the right way and only order through the authorised distributors for the particular product, in this case for Jessica, I believe is Gerrard International.

Using anyone else could invite insurance implications, little or no customer service and more importantly, the possibility of fake goods, not to mention heavy import duties with the company you have mentioned.

CND Shellac is only supposed to last 2 weeks - am not sure from your post if you are complaining as you think it should last longer or if you acknowledge it is only a 2 week polish & want something that is designed to last longer?

Most of my clients get three week wear out of Shellac. Have you done the training?

[emoji23][emoji23] I was getting my battle dress on [emoji6][emoji171]

Latest posts

Back