Jessica Geleration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleigh888

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for some feedback on the Jessica Geleration products, I'm currently using The Gel Bottle, but am looking to change over to Geleration. Thanks in advance x

I love Geleration but my clients are liking the gel bottle. So I have decided to sell out my Jessica to move to gel bottle, which an expensive task. Lol. But we have to keep with the times lol and what the clients want ha ha!

I love Geleration but my clients are liking the gel bottle. So I have decided to sell out my Jessica to move to gel bottle, which an expensive task. Lol. But we have to keep with the times lol and what the clients want ha ha!

I do love the Gel Bottle but I have a few clients who get bad chipping after just a few days, that's why I am considering running two brands so I can hopefully please everyone! Do Jessica have a large range of colours?

Does anyone have any other feedback?

I've used it since inception and love it. The dog groomer next door to me has her nails done with me and says it's the only system that has never chipped on her, even though her hands are in and out of water all day. She gets two weeks wear easily, and sometimes a third week.

Latest posts

Back