Jessica Phenom or Vinylux any reviews please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
I would like peoples reviews on the above products please as I am not sure whether to carry on buying vinylux which I found the top coat went thick and wasted half the bottle unless they have changed it over the last year and the colours if not used need a really good shake, and I mean a REALLY good shake and still not sure if they would be ok as not used them for a while., Or to invest in Jessica Phenom which my daughter finds very good and stays on her nails where Vinylux didnt last 2 days. So anyone use any of the above, what do you think to them and what do your customers think as well. thanks

Vinylux works great if used properly. It is a great quick drying long wearing polish. It moves different than other traditional polish and it does require lots of shaking. I also do a lot of nail art and it works great for that, it stamps wonderfully. I have used this polish in my shop for years with great success. I do not use their topcoat and have still found it to be very long wearing. The topcoat is too thick after just a few uses. I instead use the CND air dry topcoat or the CND shiny topcoat. Both have worked wonderfully. With this being said, I plan on getting rid of Vinylux in my shop. It has started being sold in local drug stores, it is no longer a professional only product. I worry that clients who do not know how to properly use the product will think that it is a lesser product. I also worry that the manufactures will realize that non nail technicians will not understand how to use it and they will change the formula to suit the nonpro. I am currently looking for a replacement.

Latest posts

Back