Jessica products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarabo

Reaction score
Hi all I've been having a wee look at the Jessica zen spa products , has anyone used these or other Jessica products and how do you rate them ? ☺️ I'm a newbie and finding all the different products on offer a bit of a minefield 😳😳 x

I've used Jessica products everywhere I've worked, 13 years. (Spas and health farms) the products are lovely, they also have treatment base coasts. I think it depends where you are working?

I've used Jessica products everywhere I've worked, 13 years. (Spas and health farms) the products are lovely, they also have treatment base coasts. I think it depends where you are working?

I'm going to work from home and be mobile , because I am still training I am practising on family friends and only charging to cover cost of product but I am finding it hard to decide on a range to work with , I sometimes wonder if I'm worrying to much about it ! I just want to make sure I do a good treatment using good products ! Am I stressing too much ? 😳😳

I used to use them when I worked in a spa then when we left to go self employed I got the range in but although it was lovely it never really took off in the salon I was based in.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used Jessica for the past 12 years or so, and have to say I've never been disappointed with the products, and more importantly the service. My rep is always helpful, returns me call within the day, and the regular visits are great for keeping up to date with colours and new products! So much better to see products, particularly colours, in the flesh rather than try and guess what they look like from a web shop!!

I used to use them when I worked in a spa then when we left to go self employed I got the range in but although it was lovely it never really took off in the salon I was based in.

What do you use just now if you don't mind me asking ? ☺️

I only had a small account and in the 5 years I had it I never heard from the rep. I think it didn't take off because we mainly did enhancements. I'm in a different salon now & do loads of manis & pedis but can't afford to take on Jessica again as I-ve put my money into other things. I use Kaeso & I really like it.

Latest posts

Back