Job Interview, need a chat to a foster carer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catsaremad

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a job interview in accounts for a 'foster company' I'm a bit unsure about the type of allowances , expenses etc that are available.

So if any of you foster and would be willing to answer a couple of questions so that I can get a feel fopr what I would be dealing with financially I would be grateful.

Its quite a while since i have fostered now so might not be much help but i will try,
allowances and expenses and foster payments vary from family to family, different children have different needs,
some children have extensive problems so the allowances and payments could be higher for these families,
also different fostering agencies pay different costs,
foster careers which are classed as family and friends careers don't get a foster payment but can be eligible for some expenses,
basically hun there is no set table as such for the costs which are paid out, a lot of them are discretionary,
i have probably confused you even more now but hth and good luck with the interview :hug:

Latest posts

Back