Job interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadecoral

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Iv got a job interview at 10 im so nervous anyone got any tips?? X

Snap! Good luck :) stay calm, maintain eye contact, speak clearly and confidently xx

Thank you, good luck to let me know how yours goes :) xx

Too late to say good luck now but I hope both your interviews went well! How did you feel they went?

Thanks both of you :) I felt it went really well! Hope yours did too Jade xx

Thank you spa therapist, think mine went well to she said no one is gonna get as much points as I did so thats a good sign :) glad yours went well when do you find out? Xx

Getting worried now tho still havent heard anything :( xx

I have one next Tuesday I'm scared! Haha. They said I'll need uniform for a trade test didn't even think to ask what so I'm in a panic as I've only done a few treatments since leaving college last June :/ x

No :( im just starting to think I havent got it otherwise they would of rang by now :( xx

I didn't get it xx

Thank you they sent a letter saying im on the reserve list so just hoping something comes up very soon xxx

Abbie101 how did yours go?? Xx

Abbie101 how did yours go?? Xx

Sorry only just saw this! I thought it went well but got an email the week later to say I didn't get it :/ oh well looks like home salon it is! What about you? Xx

Latest posts

Back