Job Offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Hi I'm hoping you can give me a bit of information, someone has been looking at my work and likes it and asked if I would like to do a couple of days work a week in her nail salon on a self employed basis i.e. commision only..
As I hadnt thought of anything like this I am quite flattered to have been asked and the remarks...but I am not really sure what commision only means lol..I know I am a bit thick..but can some one out there shine some light for me please ..x:hug:

It means you take a percentage from each set that you do hth :hug:

Ah right, and is there a sort of set rule of what percentage or does it depend on certain things...like I said I have no idea bout this stuff as i hadnt even thought of it as yet caught me on the hop really....I dont want to contact her and sound like a muppet....lol.x

It all depends on who is providing the products and making the bookings etc...
your best bet is to ask her what her proposal is and ask if you can get back to her when you have thought it over,
then you can come back here and ask the girls that work like this if they think you are getting a fair deal hth :hug:

I will do that, thanks for the advice hun... xxx

Latest posts

Back