Job opportunties as hair brand rep?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondielocks

Reaction score
Hi,

I am curreently a qualified beauty therpsit and hairdresser but I don't enjoy it as much as i did, I would now love to be a sale rep for a major hair or beauty brand but dont have any clue how you go about it! have looked on l'oreal, wella etc career sites and most seem lke you need to be a graduate! i;m sure the sale reps that visit my salon are not university qualified! would love to go into salons and give new product deomanstration/ training, selling new products to salon managers, keeping there accounts in order etc...

Can anyone help me with how i may start gong about finding something like this?!

Hi,

I am curreently a qualified beauty therpsit and hairdresser but I don't enjoy it as much as i did, I would now love to be a sale rep for a major hair or beauty brand but dont have any clue how you go about it! have looked on l'oreal, wella etc career sites and most seem lke you need to be a graduate! i;m sure the sale reps that visit my salon are not university qualified! would love to go into salons and give new product deomanstration/ training, selling new products to salon managers, keeping there accounts in order etc...

Can anyone help me with how i may start gong about finding something like this?!

Hi there,
You can contact them direct, if you have a specific brand you would like to work for, e.g Loreal go to there website and search their careers or contact information, ask them if they have any jobs available in your region.
Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back