Job vacancies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same in Northampton. Looking for a Beauty level 3 apprentice. FB ads I find people just post 'pm me' when it states to email CV etc. Phoned local college have had one call who didn't follow it up. I do feel If they can't be bothered to email a cv it speaks volumes about how little effort they are prepared to make for a job.
My local job centre have a young persons advisor & have suggested talking to them & they will arrange interviews from suitable people. Has anyone tried that route?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app
Hi, I've just seen this and wanted to ask you where they'll go for their level 3 training? I've just taken on a level 2 apprentice who will start at Tresham in September but Tresham don't offer a level 3 apprenticeship scheme and I haven't found any local training prividers yet

Hi, I've just seen this and wanted to ask you where they'll go for their level 3 training? I've just taken on a level 2 apprentice who will start at Tresham in September but Tresham don't offer a level 3 apprenticeship scheme and I haven't found any local training prividers yet
My apprentice's go to the same place for L2 and L3 ..... can the College suggest who does L3 or try somewhere like VTCT x

Latest posts

Back