Juice Plus?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
Just looking into using this and wondering if anyone out there has tried it / heard of it? Any experiences with it at all would be great to know, good or bad.
TIA

Hi, I started using juice+ a couple of weeks before Xmas with my friend and We both managed to lose just over half a stone in our first week. We're both taking the shakes. I've noticed a difference in my skin, hair and nails and don't feel hungry on it all and I've got more energy. I'll admit I was sceptical at first but after seeing the results I'd recommend it. I've tried other diets in the past and they've never worked for me like what juice+ has. The plan is easy to follow as well and you can still have quite a wide variety of foods on it. I've tried some of there recipes as well and they were nice and quite easy to make. It's actually made me look at food differently now. Laura x

Thanks for reply Hun, considering trying it, wouldn't mind being a distributor but worried there wouldn't be enough people interested xx

I love it finished the diet and still use the shakes as a pre workout. Love the fact you actually having regular food with it because of the snacks. Skin is so much better and much more energised x

Thanks for reply Hun, considering trying it, wouldn't mind being a distributor but worried there wouldn't be enough people interested xx

I'm a distributor and thought I may struggle but was totally wrong it's amazing how many people are interested on it, if you are serious about doing it message me and I'll sign you up x

Latest posts

Back