Just a coincidence?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some months I get ovulation symptoms x

I get terrible ovulation pain every month without fail !
Feels similar to period pains but not as strong !
Hope you feel better soon x

Also jus found out I'm not ovulating every month. So probably would have pains every month if I did even ov. Jus got my first hosp referral :) x

Aw thank you huni! 😘 back is still hurting and got a bit of a sniffle and sore throat but feeling a lot better thank god! Chellebell looks like we're in the same boat chick🙊 keep in touch hope it happens soon for us both 😁🙏 xx

You've been trying for a little while haven't you? If it happens then it should be to you first Hun.. I'm still enjoying the new feeling of not being on the pill. I'll feel like I've cheated if it happens straight away.. Obviously I'd be happy if it did!
Since I stopped the pill last month I know I must have definitely ovulated for the first time in years because I had tummy pains quite bad (they actually worried me so was relieved when they went) and I've had this difference discharge people are talking about.. Almost jelly like! Lovely hey!
I just feel so good knowing the pills getting out of my system because I started to get very suspicious it was the cause of my often depressive moods and needing to take antidepressants.
God knows what I'll do when I do need to go back on contraception at some point but luckily that's a long way off :)

You've been trying for a little while haven't you? If it happens then it should be to you first Hun.. I'm still enjoying the new feeling of not being on the pill. I'll feel like I've cheated if it happens straight away.. Obviously I'd be happy if it did!
Since I stopped the pill last month I know I must have definitely ovulated for the first time in years because I had tummy pains quite bad (they actually worried me so was relieved when they went) and I've had this difference discharge people are talking about.. Almost jelly like! Lovely hey!
I just feel so good knowing the pills getting out of my system because I started to get very suspicious it was the cause of my often depressive moods and needing to take antidepressants.
God knows what I'll do when I do need to go back on contraception at some point but luckily that's a long way off :)

Not that long 😔 came off in October I'm soooooo impatient this is torture lol. So I'm still experiencing it the same as you! Every month I'm look ohhhh this didn't happen last month this could be it haha. Two of my friends are so lucky one came off and fell pretty much straight away and the other within 3 months. I just need to stop bloody comparing myself! Xx

Not that long 😔 came off in October I'm soooooo impatient this is torture lol. So I'm still experiencing it the same as you! Every month I'm look ohhhh this didn't happen last month this could be it haha. Two of my friends are so lucky one came off and fell pretty much straight away and the other within 3 months. I just need to stop bloody comparing myself! Xx

Everyone advice is relax and don't stress about it. I'm not at the stressing stage yet but my personality type is a lot like yours by the sounds if it. If I get a few months down the line I'll probably be the same. At the moment I'm quite relaxed because it hadn't sunk in yet that it could actually happen!
Private message me if ever you want to chat about it. I like chatting about it. It's nice to get views and experiences of others isn't it x

Everyone advice is relax and don't stress about it. I'm not at the stressing stage yet but my personality type is a lot like yours by the sounds if it. If I get a few months down the line I'll probably be the same. At the moment I'm quite relaxed because it hadn't sunk in yet that it could actually happen!
Private message me if ever you want to chat about it. I like chatting about it. It's nice to get views and experiences of others isn't it x

It sure is chick, ditto😊 xx

Latest posts

Back