Just a few quick questions ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiffenyColes

Reaction score
hey everyone! i've been signed up to this site for a while and have been reading some of the threads,but this is my first post. sorry if someone has already answered these questions for someone else at sometime ...

- i'm having problems with warm waxing. i just cannot get all of the hairs out and have to do a fair bit of tweezing. any ideas why this could be happening?

- what is the best manual tanning lotion to use?

- what is the easiest way to apply individual lashes?

Thanks in advance for your help xoxo

hiya, welcome to the very addictive geekland he he, there are lots of great experts that can help, if you lookat the top right hand side on the page you will see a little search tab, if you enter eyelash extensions, or warm wax etc you will get a lot of threads that you can read hrough, and will probably learn loads as well, and also theres a tutorial section, up where the main tabs are ie forums, blogs etc, there is an other, tab, click on that and in the frop down menu you will see tutorials, there will be loads you will enjoy reading through, hth xx

hiya, welcome to the very addictive geekland he he, there are lots of great experts that can help, if you lookat the top right hand side on the page you will see a little search tab, if you enter eyelash extensions, or warm wax etc you will get a lot of threads that you can read hrough, and will probably learn loads as well, and also theres a tutorial section, up where the main tabs are ie forums, blogs etc, there is an other, tab, click on that and in the frop down menu you will see tutorials, there will be loads you will enjoy reading through, hth xx

aww thankyou! :)

hey,

Waxing... is your wax warm enough? ie.. thin enough, it needs to applied very thinly as the ticker or cooler the less effective.
it could also be your waxing strips ive had many probs with different kinds i find the cheaper the better believe it or not! ive tried v.expensive paper ones and company reccomended and always gone back to my faithful cheap ones they remove everytime! why... i dont know!

Tan... again ive worked with a few... and again always go back to st tropez, its widly recognized so always pulls people in. foolproof to apply easy on the eye and nose! and always give good results. it develops accordingly to a persons natural pigment so will always go as they would naturally if they had been baking in the sun

lashes.. cant help sorry but im sure there are many a thread on here!

Good luck! xxxx

hey,

Waxing... is your wax warm enough? ie.. thin enough, it needs to applied very thinly as the ticker or cooler the less effective.
it could also be your waxing strips ive had many probs with different kinds i find the cheaper the better believe it or not! ive tried v.expensive paper ones and company reccomended and always gone back to my faithful cheap ones they remove everytime! why... i dont know!

Tan... again ive worked with a few... and again always go back to st tropez, its widly recognized so always pulls people in. foolproof to apply easy on the eye and nose! and always give good results. it develops accordingly to a persons natural pigment so will always go as they would naturally if they had been baking in the sun

lashes.. cant help sorry but im sure there are many a thread on here!

Good luck! xxxx

Thanks so much for the reply chick! :)

Latest posts

Back