Just booked my Nouvatan spray tan training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chellybob95

Reaction score
Iv just booked my Nouvatan training & I'm so excited! Can't wait! Spoke to a lovely lady which just confirmed everyone's nice reviews about their customer service which was one of the reasons I chose them :)

It's this Sunday, was surprised at how quick I'm able to do it! Hehe

Was just so excited I had to share with everyone! If anyone has any helpful tips or advice it would be much appreciated!

Good luck with your training :) I did it with them a few months ago and couldn't recommend them enough! Fantastic training! :) x

Thank you, I'm so excited! Iv heard such good stuff about them, mainly on Salon Geek & you have confirmed for me that iv made a good choice :) x

I did my training with nouvatan last year - agreed with above great company and great training :)

I have just started working for them its great to hear all the fantastic reviews. x

Good luck, you will love it. I trained with them last year and am 100% happy with my choice of brand

I trained with them in November I can't rate them highly enough.
Amazing product, excellent customer service, training was second to none!
You'll love it! Enjoy x

If you take one piece of advice let it be this:

Write a list of questions you feel you will want answered after reading through all the tanning posts on here.

I didn't get as much out of my tan training as Id have hoped and I wish I had written down points to go over to make sure they were all answered there and then.

All your comments are really encouraging and again just confirming for me iv made a good choice! Cheers guys!

And thanks Zooks, that's a really good idea. Iv just spoken to the trainer and she asked do you have any questions which at the moment I don't but I'm sure I will! Going to have a read through the other threads and make a list! I'm just so excited! Next is to get booked in for my L&P exam with NSI in February, then I can finally start to build my business!

Latest posts

Back