Just have a look...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitochka

Reaction score
the site is originally in russian,but english & french versions also available...u can find lots of nail art piktures with instructions on how to do them....

i've seen that site before, some fab designs on there :)
having the instructions is great as sometimes i've seen lovely designs but don't have a clue where to start lol

ValencianNails said:
i've seen that site before, some fab designs on there :)
having the instructions is great as sometimes i've seen lovely designs but don't have a clue where to start lol

I like that either...:o but sometimes that instructions aren't very clear for me at least :rolleyes: ...by the way...if u don't always need instructions u shuld check the russion version of the site,where are more interesting pictures:)

aside from the fact i cannot read or understand russian... its a nice site! the lily nail - black background, white lily is amazing. Most artists wouldnt be able to create that on canvas let alon on a tiny nail!!!

bijouxbetty said:
aside from the fact i cannot read or understand russian... its a nice site! the lily nail - black background, white lily is amazing. Most artists wouldnt be able to create that on canvas let alon on a tiny nail!!!

U can change the languige to English or France in top right corner of the main page...the only problem,that the russian version is the biggest, it has more pictures & photos...

Latest posts

Back