Just Ordered Flyers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyworley

Reaction score
I'm quite excited that I have just ordered my flyers!! Will have to get my walking boots out in a week or so when they get delivered!!

Took someones advice from an earlier post and used www.crazy4print.com they were really helpful with the designing and sizing, and 2500 were just £50 inc delivery! and they are double sided!

Cant wait to get them now and get them delivered to my new area!

are you going mobile or opening a salon? ive decided to go mobile and did my first leaflet drop today! doing more over the next week so hopefully will get some response. good luck with it all:biggrin:

I'm quite excited that I have just ordered my flyers!! Will have to get my walking boots out in a week or so when they get delivered!!

Took someones advice from an earlier post and used www.crazy4print.com they were really helpful with the designing and sizing, and 2500 were just £50 inc delivery! and they are double sided!

Cant wait to get them now and get them delivered to my new area!

Good luck, It's hard work delivering them lol. I'm waiting for my printer to get back intouch with me about mine, ready for the new year can't wait lol.

I am mobile, I just moved areas so need some new clients in my new area! I started in Beauty after my first baby was born, then slowed down cos i had another baby and now have just moved house - so i'm sort of having a re-launch!

Fingers crossed it all goes well and i get some customers from it! I'm quite excited! the great thing about babies is that i can put the leaflets in the buggy to deliver them! hee hee!!

Good luck to anyone else doing leaflet drops!!

Latest posts

Back