Just ordered Liz Earle mini essentials kit!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Ru

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have just ordered the Liz Earle mini essentials kit to give it a try. I hope I like it. I have heard some good things from it on here, so thought I would treat myself.

Hi I use to use Liz Earle stuff its really nice and some things smell heavenly!:)

I love cleanse and polish..and eyebright is lovely too..I soak some cotton disks in it and place over my eyes and leave for 10 mins ..feels really refreshing and cooling..
I`m sure you will love using all of the products though:)

I love liz earle products, the face creams are great and the body cream is too, you wont be disappointed.

I love Liz Earle Products too, the packaging is lovely!!

Where do you get the eyebright from - Liz Earle? I have always wanted to use this.

you can get all the products from qvc or sometimes my mum buys direct from her she based in the isle of wight.

I ordered mine from the website. Just emailed them to see if they would add the eyebright to my order - hopefully they will

Thanks everyone

:p

I love Liz Earle I am now addicted to it-My skin looks great. you will be addicted now! I but direct from Lizearle.com as the P&p is cheaper. i buy the TSV fro QVC as always good value.

Enjoy it!:lol:

Latest posts

Back