just ordered my spray tan machine!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juice

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im very excited as i have just ordered my spray tan machine!!

I have ordered the maximist hv 5008 pro gun upgrade.

I will receive a tantrick 8% solution to have a play with, i original trained with St Tropez and we had to use a moisturiser on the dry area's (feet,knees,elbow etc) but i have been advised that tantrick don't train with this, which is fine but if i have a client that is really dry even after exfoliating is there a cream i can use (which won't affect the solution)

I am new to tanning! if you hadn't guessed.

I will be doing the tantricks cause after having a play!!

Any advice would be great. :Grope:

You would be better having the course before you have a play. If you don't get it right because you are playing you are going to ruin your reputation which you dont want to do as you want to build up a good client base lol

Hi everyone

Im very excited as i have just ordered my spray tan machine!!

I have ordered the maximist hv 5008 pro gun upgrade.

I will receive a tantrick 8% solution to have a play with, i original trained with St Tropez and we had to use a moisturiser on the dry area's (feet,knees,elbow etc) but i have been advised that tantrick don't train with this, which is fine but if i have a client that is really dry even after exfoliating is there a cream i can use (which won't affect the solution)

I am new to tanning! if you hadn't guessed.

I will be doing the tantricks cause after having a play!!

Any advice would be great. :Grope:

The gun upgrade is fab, makes such a difference i'm sure you will love it.

Things like moisturising dry areas will be covered in your tantrick training. I personally very rarely ask my clients apply a moisturiser before a tan as this can actually hinder the outcome. Only on exceptionally dry areas i apply a light moisturiser.

As Caz has said, might be best to wait until your training before experimenting. I know its exciting and you want get going but at least after your training you will know exactly what you are doing.

xx:hug:xx

Ok thank you for the advice, i am only going to have a play on friends, so won't damage my rep. Im just a bit unsure about doing the tantrick course because i did the St Tropez course then realised how exspensive it was and they don't cater for mobile businesses and all the other issues.

I know tantrick does, i just want to try the product b4 i spend any more money.

But i will do the course when i have made my descisions, so thank you xx:Grope:

Ok thank you for the advice, i am only going to have a play on friends, so won't damage my rep. Im just a bit unsure about doing the tantrick course because i did the St Tropez course then realised how exspensive it was and they don't cater for mobile businesses and all the other issues.

I know tantrick does, i just want to try the product b4 i spend any more money.

But i will do the course when i have made my descisions, so thank you xx:Grope:

Oh i see! Gotcha! Well let us know what you think, Get your friends to exfoliate 24hours prior to giving them a spray and only moisturise very dry areas (knees backs of heels etc).

8% is my favourite as i have quite fair skin.

Have fun!

Thank you i will.

But can i ask if i have to use a moisturiser, whickh one??? what do you use in thoses rare occasions.

Lucy xx

Thank you i will.

But can i ask if i have to use a moisturiser, whickh one??? what do you use in thoses rare occasions.

Lucy xx

I just tend to use a light moisturiser, nothing heavy as you don't want it to block the tan completely. As you were probably taught on your st tropez course, dry skin soaks up dha like a sponge so you just want the skin to be less dry to help the tan blend in nice and easily.

Unless the skin is very dry, just give the area (knees, backs of heels, elbows) a light spray, just pull your spray gun a bit further away than the rest of the body.
HTH

I have psoriasis and I use tantrick solutions and I dont use any moisturisor. I have never had any problems except yes it does go darker on some spots and yes it does come off them spots quick but what I have also found out is that the new rapid tan has gone over the dry spots really well and doesn't stand out as much as it does normally and I have just used my E45 cream on my legs day and night and still the tan looks fab.

Thank you for all the great advice.

The machine came this morning and it looks ace!!! i was so excited and had a look at everything b4 work.

I put the tent up, not expecting it to be so big and springy. anyway tried to put it back in and no it is still up now as i did want to be late for work!! hehe!! Im sure someone can help me with the technique????? (there is not instructions) xx

Help xx :lol:

Latest posts

Back