Kaluga hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armandoreyna12

Reaction score
Hi i’m New in this forum, I’m trying to find a good russian hair factory and I came across Kaluga Hair. Does anyone has try there hair ? Is it a good quality?

Hi i’m New in this forum, I’m trying to find a good russian hair factory and I came across Kaluga Hair. Does anyone has try there hair ? Is it a good quality?

Ordered some yesterday actually, I’ll let you know

I've too looked at kaluga as they looked really promising, but they don't send out samples you have to buy the weft to try it out, which put me off abit as its over $100.
I'd love to hear from anyone who's trialled thr hair.

Xx

Hi.
I have come across to a lot of negative comments on the Russian version of "trust pilot" here http://otzovik.com/reviews/volosi_dlya_naraschivaniya_belli_capelli/.
Belli Capelli is their subsidiary, where they are the direct supplier. You will need google translate for this page, so did I. Have tried to do deep, profound research on them because initially, everything looked perfect, especially the price. This is just one of those Russian web platforms where users leave their responses I was able to find easily.

Kaluga hair was offering me to purchase the hair from their subsidiary, "Belli Capelli" which is more aimed to the final customer because in order to buy the hair with the price you see on their website you have to make the first purchase for at least 400£.

Also, it was suspicious that they are offering huge, extremely large quantities of hair materials. This is strange because there isnt that tremendous supply of this hair in Slavic countries, meaning that they might mix their hairs with Chinese. The fact they do not offer free samples outside of Russia makes me feel really unsure. In my own experience, the smaller the hair company the better the hair they have. I was put in contact with some tiny hair producers from Ukraine a long time ago that helped me to realise that you can not buy nice quality hair from something that is called a "fabric".

Latest posts

Back