Kamisori Scissors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tazzie

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Has anyone used kamisori scissors? if so what did you think of them and can you recommend any other brands as i really want a new pair.

Thanks

nope sorry i never have, where are they from? the name sounds good!!

ive looked at the websiet and god i want some! the new emarld ones are gorgeous and the black ones. which r u looking at?

My sister is the hairdresser in our family and she uses a pair of Matsusaki (spelling?) scissors that cost her about £500. I think they've to go back to Japan to be resharpened and balanced every now & again but they're the top of the range. She's had them about 14 years or more and, as they're the tools of her trade, she wouldn't be without them. They also do cheaper models too !:)

Hi Guys,

Has anyone used kamisori scissors? if so what did you think of them and can you recommend any other brands as i really want a new pair.

Thanks

Hi,

I havn't used them myself but my friend has a pair and she quite likes
them, i have to be honest I use a Kasho which I love, however I am
very tempted to try a Mizutani has anyone used the Mizutani D19 my
friend Tim at Spencers in Southport uses them and he's nuts about them.

ive looked at the websiet and god i want some! the new emarld ones are gorgeous and the black ones. which r u looking at?

what do you use at the moment?

Last edited:
I have 2 pairs of Kamisori scissors and LOVE them. I bought my first pair called Kamisori black diamond from salon international about 3 years ago and recently purchased some Kamisori Emerald scissors (£899) from Kamisori Scissors, Jaguar Scissors, Joewell Scissors official suppliers. who saved me approx £160! Would strongly recommend this site as they are based in the UK and they pay the import duty (Kamisori come from Canada)

Love my Kamisori's and this is from a stylist that would never dream of swapping his kasho scissors!

Latest posts

Back