kardashians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotommo

Reaction score
hey guys
i have been asked to do a wedding and the bride wants kardashian style waves/curls. she has extensions,
any suggestions??
i have a feeling its gonna drop by the end of the day :(
thanks alot xx

Depending on the hair obv... but my two favourite things to get the beachy curl look, with staying power are.... My conical wand, I adore it, far better than my tongs. And I use some backcombing powder to give it some grip, some texture, only a bit mind, and it stays lovely with a good spray after. And I use a good shine spray to compensate for the powder. I'm pretty new to pro hair styling, but have done it for family and freinds for ages, and I love trying new ways. Give it a go? It works on even my hardest to curl lady with long, thin hair.

wonderful i shall invest
thanks alot xxxxxx

If they're glued in extensions, or any other method of extensions other than the clip in ones, you could set it? Whack in some velcro rollers, give it some cooling time and some hair spray and go over the hair with large barrel rollers.

I agree... I always do a set with velcro rollers for this kind of look if the hair has a nice bit of lenght its fab!!!!

Latest posts

Back