Karin Herzog

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen v

Reaction score
Hi all, I've had a look through the various threads referring to this range, and came across one in particular casting serious doubt over the customer care and security of this brand(dated April 2008). Do any geeks out there stock this range and if so how do you find the product, the training and the support. I have been impressed by the initial impact of the product I have had prices etc through, but was after some up to date opinions before I take the next step. I look forward to hearing from anyone and their experiences of this product even if it is only on the receiving side.
Thanks all.

Helen xx :confused:

Hi all, I've had a look through the various threads referring to this range, and came across one in particular casting serious doubt over the customer care and security of this brand(dated April 2008). Do any geeks out there stock this range and if so how do you find the product, the training and the support. I have been impressed by the initial impact of the product I have had prices etc through, but was after some up to date opinions before I take the next step. I look forward to hearing from anyone and their experiences of this product even if it is only on the receiving side.
Thanks all.

Helen xx :confused:

Hi Helen, I use these products and absolutely love them and have an extremely loyal client base thanks to KH, my clients won't use anything else now and neither would I, they are amazing! Although I have to admit the customer care isn't the best! Good luck xx

Hi thanks for the reply, have you had any problems with restocking at all?

Latest posts

Back