Karin Herzog

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, can any any one tell me about "Silhouette & Tonus B12 Body Products" and what do you think of the results?

Manythanks

Ive just done a search on Karin Herzog & brought up your post.

Silhouette & Tonus B12 Body Products is in the light today as apparently it is something that Victoria Beckham & fellow stars use.

Would like to know any reviews from anyone before forking out my £50ish though!!

Have you bought this beautyandme??

Hi, no I havent got these products, was thinking about purchasing them for myself, just wanted to know if it was worth the money.

thanks for replying, hopefully someone else on here can help.

i only just saw it too!! i've heard bits about it and have heard great things about their facials using the chocolate and oxygen etc so maybe its the same concept on the body?! xx

Hiya,
Girls I have just ordered it so I will let you know asap.
Treacle xxx

Hi,

I'm looking at this duo of products as well, and was just about to post a thread when I thought I'd do a search !

Has anyone used it yet ? What are the products like ?

I've heard some realy good things about their products and have always wanted to go for a facial with them, but it's way too expensive :irked:

Marlise

The creams are fantastic. They really do work.

But for lovely smooth skin go for it! Just make sure you have nothing else on your skin first, and apply the oxygen cream direct to your skin from the tube and brush gently upwards, let the rest of the cream sink in and after 5 mins rub the rest in.

You only need little bits of the cream, so the tubes should last a couple of months.

The creams do sting a little bit but thats just the oxygen fizzing into your skin, it feels like an itchy feeling.

Hope this helps

kate

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back