Kasho scissors for my birthday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruberio

Reaction score
hi guys, i'm facing my upcoming birthday with a sense of doom lol with the only bright spot being that kindly family and friends are going to club together and buy me some scissors for my birthday. does anyone have any experience with the Kasho impression series? i've read a few old threads on here regarding Kasho but not this series. i prefer the feel of a 'heavier' scissor if that makes sense (currently using 6.5 Yoi Chopper,which i love) and offset handles. any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated xxx

Impression series is brand new!
I've got silver line and love them and I know people with Damascus and love them! Kasho's are great!

Damascus alllllllll the waaaaay

the Damascas ones are beyond beautiful, sadly my family don't love me enough to stretch to a pair of them (i actually said this out loud lol) xxx

So save the money and have Damascus when I got the money?

you might be on to something there, my current yoi's are just fine and dandy, may keep the birthday money as a damascus start up fund rather than settling, i'm not a settling kinda gal lol xxx

you might be on to something there, my current yoi's are just fine and dandy, may keep the birthday money as a damascus start up fund rather than settling, i'm not a settling kinda gal lol xxx

Bingo! Wait for a vat free ;) xx

Latest posts

Back