Katherine Rae

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranquil girl

Reaction score
:hug: Hi Everyone

I am very new to this site, but I am trying to find my old teacher Katherine Rae, has anyone any idea how I can contact her???

Hey Tranquil Girl - welcome to Geekworld!
I just had to look at this thread because my cousin is called Catherine Rae -sorry I cant help just wondered what she was doing on Nail Geek!!

A couple of questions that may help someone track her down
Where did you train with her?
How long ago?
What company was it with?

HTH
KxXx

Hi!

I cant help either just wanted to say welcome to the board!!!

Sorry can not help but welcome I do hope someone will help you soon.

Caz xxx:D

thanks & hello its great to meet new people who love nails.

Does she have long, curly, reddish/blonde hair? I'm sure there's a Katherine Rae associated with Too Much Fun, if it's the one I'm thinking of she was on their 'Nail Art 123' video. Perhaps you could contact her via them?

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

i heard she living in usa now and was done an injustise in the nail world (dont quote me on that tho) apparently she was dissed and couldnt take any nore - but this is what i heard - so dont quote me on it - she has to do what she has to do- and good bloody luck to her

Hello everyone, I am totally new to this site & haven't got the first clue about nails. I do know the Katherine Rae you are referring to though. She took time out from the nail industry and lived here in the Caribbean & was my next door neighbour for a couple of years. I have to say that she is the most beautiful, honest, intelligent, kind hearted, loyal, truthful & fun peron I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She was working for a while on a film here called Castaway or something and was also a DJ on a radio station called Rubi fm. She's back in the UK now and I miss her terribly. I'm still in touch with her though if anyone wants to make contact. Cheers, Flyboy.............

WOWSER - isn't this just one of the reasons you love this site - helpful people from all walks of life and from all over the world. I don't need to contact the lady, but I would still like to thank you and welcome you to the site Flyboy - you never know if you check the site out you might get the nail bug :lol: and stay to enjoy the fun and community spirit xxx

Hello everyone, I am totally new to this site & haven't got the first clue about nails. I do know the Katherine Rae you are referring to though. She took time out from the nail industry and lived here in the Caribbean & was my next door neighbour for a couple of years. I have to say that she is the most beautiful, honest, intelligent, kind hearted, loyal, truthful & fun peron I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She was working for a while on a film here called Castaway or something and was also a DJ on a radio station called Rubi fm. She's back in the UK now and I miss her terribly. I'm still in touch with her though if anyone wants to make contact. Cheers, Flyboy.............

welcome to the board flyboy, this is an old thread ! Im sure the geek in question will thankyou for your info !

Lucky you in sunny Dominican republic !

Enjoy the site.

Ambx

Welcome aboard Flyboy I think you deserve a pat on the back for being so useful so soon. You will be rewarded!

Hi,
just registered, read, if i can help, let me know.
Kat

hi katherine
can you send me a private message or e-mail, need advice and help.

great to hear your back for good or temp???

I actually sit next to her at work - if you get this then send me an email and i can get you intouch - [email protected]

I actually sit next to her at work - if you get this then send me an email and i can get you intouch - [email protected]

:hug: Hi Everyone

I am very new to this site, but I am trying to find my old teacher Katherine Rae, has anyone any idea how I can contact her???
Hi
I am Katherine Rae
You can contact me on Instagram katherineraenailtech
Or katerae fb
Hope to hear from you!
Katherine

Latest posts

Back