Kelly Osbourne - lilac tone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilk87

Reaction score
Hey geeks :)

What is the best colour to achieve a lilac tone like kelly osbourne??

Have you got a pic? Maybe crazy colour or directions or do you want a pastel toner? (what brand do you use)

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Hey geeks :)

What is the best colour to achieve a lilac tone like kelly osbourne??

Its a lovely colour im experimentimg tomorrow to try make a kolston toner like this x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Lea is it 9/16+3/66? If so trial and error depending on the depth of colour you want x

wella 9/00 with a dash of 0/68 special mix, watch it like a hawk though! xxx

Have you got a pic? Maybe crazy colour or directions or do you want a pastel toner? (what brand do you use)

Not got a pic, Was thinking of mixing a crazy colour with white conditioner. Heard the colour that's in the bowl is how it turns out. But must be applied to pale/white blonde hair. Anybody ever done this??

Not got a pic, Was thinking of mixing a crazy colour with white conditioner. Heard the colour that's in the bowl is how it turns out. But must be applied to pale/white blonde hair. Anybody ever done this??

i have, but i find it difficult to get it looking the right amount of lilac! and as you said it does have to be on white hair. fudge whiter shade of pale and lilac (cant remember the name of theirs!) would also work either way its loads of upkeep, but looks awesome!! xxx

Think a few have done it on here, just remember they don't last long, watering them down could affect them (but might not) can you do a test piece?

And yes get the hair as light as poss and minimal tone

wella 9/00 with a dash of 0/68 special mix, watch it like a hawk though! xxx

Ooo might have to try this tomorrow xx

Ooo might have to try this tomorrow xx

its lush lea i used approx 4/5 9/00 to 1/5 0/68 with 3% on wet hair - loved it so much! faded quite fast though xxx

Hey, im not a hairdresser but I happened to have a pic of Kelly on my laptop so have uploaded it...

The second picture is the colour I am currently swooning over x

Attachments

• kelly.jpg
    kelly.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 57,236
  • purple hair.jpg
    purple hair.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 49,520
Dia light. 1/2 dose 10.12 and 1 inch of 4.20 with 6%. Watch it though and apply through back first as it will grab on temples :)

its lush lea i used approx 4/5 9/00 to 1/5 0/68 with 3% on wet hair - loved it so much! faded quite fast though xxx

Ooo cant wait to try this i taje its wella im practicing on my head block to find the perfect purple and blue toner for my sisters hair for the conpetition wella exposure x

I done my cousin hair on fri she wanted a candyfloss pink color so i mixed wella 10.16 and mixer tone 0/65 she said she d wash it off herself and left it on 40mins its turned out a lovelly lilac tone. Am not to sure why other then she left it on a long time. Its not the color she wanted but she ended up liking it in the end. I am not to keen on mixer tones anymore as there barely come out the shades they are supposed to wen used with a toner.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I actually did that today on my friend using Schwarzkopf blondme using the lilac toner came out lovely

Like this?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350928282.581756.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350928282.581756.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 271
if you use fudge paint box you just add the whiter shade of pale to make your pastel colours paint a little on some cotton wool to get the right colour.:D

Latest posts

Back