Keratase densi recharge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairysprinkles

Reaction score
Hi guys

I dont normally come into the hair section, im normally found in the beauty section so hello to you all.
Im after some advise for my friend, When she went to the hairdressers last she was worried about hair loss and thinning. She was reccommended keratase densi recharge, however when she looked in to it, she found out it was a tablet which she doesnt want to take.
Is there anything she could do or buy that has a simular affect?

Thank you in advance

x

Yes. Redken have brought out a product called intra force. This is for thinning hair. They guarantee it will help with hair loss. It comes in a pack with shampoo, conditioner, and a topical mousse for the scalp. 1 Pack= 30 days use.

nioxin also is amazing. Each product is designed to create and maintain an optimum scalp environment in order to address the problems associated with thin-looking hair, including hair loss through mechanical breakage, which leads to fine, fragile, thin-looking hair.

Please please please look up super millions, it has changed the life of so
Many of our clients, it's a powder that can be mixed to match your colour, made from a vegetable extract. sprinkle on your scalp in the places you need it and you look like you have a fuller head of hair, must be done every time you wash you hair it isn't permanent. The tub is £30.95 but you can get roughly 60 goes from it (more depending on the area). You dnt need the spay they try to sell you to keep it in, use hair spray after (same thing!) cuts cost down. Hope that has helped. Need more info please get back to me as our salon website can explain it to you more. :)

Latest posts

Back