Khloe Kardashian's hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshuwaah

Reaction score
I know there is already a post on her hair and the tones etc... but what I would like to know is how exactly I would get to this? I'm thinking like a full head of slices but rather then starting at the regrowth for all of them, perhaps starting half an inch / an inch away from the scalp? A few right to the scalp through the parting though? And randomly leaving a few pieces of natural hair out? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
khloe-kardashian-hair-2-w540.jpg

This pic is quite a useful tool to show Khloe's timeline from light to dark. Obviously this didn't happen over night. What's your clients base? All natural at moment or H/L at present?

The technique depends on what you have got to work with? You could choose freehand painting, foils or a combination of both. I think if you want some root showing you would be better off freehand painting and building up the colour. You can see exactly where the placement is instantly compared to foils and be more precise. But like I say depends on base/starting point.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455476580.734089.jpg

This pic is quite a useful tool to show Khloe's timeline from light to dark. Obviously this didn't happen over night. What's your clients base? All natural at moment or H/L at present?

The technique depends on what you have got to work with? You could choose freehand painting, foils or a combination of both. I think if you want some root showing you would be better off freehand painting and building up the colour. You can see exactly where the placement is instantly compared to foils and be more precise. But like I say depends on base/starting point.View attachment 194342
She is about a base 5, completely natural no colour at all!

So it's not going to happen in one sitting. Would manage clients expectations and tell her you will get her as light as possible but may take several sessions. Show her that pic I attached above so client understands the evolution.

Either loads of heavy hair painting/balayage - if you choose that method I would use glad wrap/cling film to keep the lightener warm and moist, get as much lift as possible and lots of product and lots of time.

Or if you prefer foils, go back to back and get loads in. Around the parting I would do horse shoe/U shape and put the foils in on s diagonal and leave a bit of root. As I said before easier to see with painting on free hand. Just allow lots of time and make sure client is not in a rush. Would tell client will take 2 or 3 goes to achieve this completely so she's not disappointed. If it's quicker great, but don't promise to over deliver.

So it's not going to happen in one sitting. Would manage clients expectations and tell her you will get her as light as possible but may take several sessions. Show her that pic I attached above so client understands the evolution.

Either loads of heavy hair painting/balayage - if you choose that method I would use glad wrap/cling film to keep the lightener warm and moist, get as much lift as possible and lots of product and lots of time.

Or if you prefer foils, go back to back and get loads in. Around the parting I would do horse shoe/U shape and put the foils in on s diagonal and leave a bit of root. As I said before easier to see with painting on free hand. Just allow lots of time and make sure client is not in a rush. Would tell client will take 2 or 3 goes to achieve this completely so she's not disappointed. If it's quicker great, but don't promise to over deliver.

Pahaha. I spent ages trying to work out what s diagonal was!!!

I realised it was a typo. I was fascinated by s diagonal.

I think it's your standard foil highlights with a root shadow done after the foils are washed out. Looks like a few back to back foils in the front.

Pahaha. I spent ages trying to work out what s diagonal was!!!

I realised it was a typo. I was fascinated by s diagonal.
Lol sorry [emoji13]

I think this is achievable in one sitting, if the clients hair has no previous tint

Latest posts

Back