Kiara sky Glam and Glits acrylic powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tambam

Reaction score
hi guys I was wondering if anyone has used the glam and glits powders and if there any good? I've heard that the colours are amazing but they are odd to work with, I'm kinda new to acrylic but I've been doing nails for years and I have searched the internet and can't seem to find reviews on them .. also does anyone know the best colours to choose from each collection thankyou! X

I use G&G and have a large collection. I don't personally find them difficult to use but I know others do.
There are lots of YouTube videos so have a look and you can see the consistency of them.

I use G&G and have a large collection. I don't personally find them difficult to use but I know others do.
There are lots of YouTube videos so have a look and you can see the consistency of them.
Re the colours.....there are hundreds! I particularly like the diamond and fantasy ranges but that's just personal preference

Re the colours.....there are hundreds! I particularly like the diamond and fantasy ranges but that's just personal preference
Aw thankyou I ended up ordering 17 other colours from different collections I can't resist the colours there amazing, do you know if these are strong enough to sculpt with or should I use a clear acrylic as a base? Sorry to be a pain x

Aw thankyou I ended up ordering 17 other colours from different collections I can't resist the colours there amazing, do you know if these are strong enough to sculpt with or should I use a clear acrylic as a base? Sorry to be a pain x
I believe they are strength powders and I've never had any issues without capping them however lots of the ones I bought have glitter in them so I cap anyway. They are highly pigmented so you may prefer to cap and build your apex in clear and save the gorgeous colours lol.
I've recently bought some team gorgeous colours from Rachel Wilder and they are also lovely. The picnic collection is lush

I believe they are strength powders and I've never had any issues without capping them however lots of the ones I bought have glitter in them so I cap anyway. They are highly pigmented so you may prefer to cap and build your apex in clear and save the gorgeous colours lol.
I've recently bought some team gorgeous colours from Rachel Wilder and they are also lovely. The picnic collection is lush
Aw great thankyou for the reply and I'll have to go on and have a look at them they sound great Ive heard a bit about them already xx

Latest posts

Back