Kiara Sky products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi guys I stumbled across this brand on social
Media? And reviews or information? X

I think Gemma Lambert/ Nail Team has recently been posting about this on Facebook as they are selling it. Might be worth asking on the Nail Team facebook group xx

I have use Kiara sky for a few months now for acrylics and I LOVE IT ..!! It's a lot thinner then normal acrylic ( good for clients that like thin nails) but it is soo strong .! I have a problem with my own nails and no matter what I put on them because I have oily nail beds so they left and these didn't ..! I was shocked with how long they last and how strong they are. They are extremely easy to infill and for me I find they are a lot easier to do. :) smiles all round from me :) xxx

Ah thanks guys yeah I have the nail team on Facebook going to take a look x

Did you decide to get this product? Like you I stumbled on this tonight. Wondering how it fairs to the other more known dips?

Did you purchase these? They look beautiful and quick to do, would love to know how anyone is getting on with these

Our customers just love Kiara Sky and such a fab range of colours . We are a UK distributor of this as well :)

I have been using KS since Sept and lOVE IT! Loads of colours and they are big pots of powder for about £12!
Join FCeboom KS Pages as there are a few. I buy my products from the Nail & Beauty Link which is in Birmingham and online!

I’ve totally fallen in love with it, thank you for your Advice

Latest posts

Back