kiddy friendly polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail angel

Reaction score
Hi, hope you can help. My daughter is a real girly girl and loves all things sparkly including nail polish. The temptation is just too much for her when she sees my nail kit and she always asks for polish on. My other half however thinks that she is too little (4) for qoute "stuff like that". Do you know of any kid friendly polishes or where to find peel off polish - then maybe i can keep them both happy!:confused:

Theres always good old tinkerbell polish - that peals off, they do it in a salmon pink, and baby pink, as far as i am aware you can still get it at toys r us, and local toy shops - if you dont tell her she wont know :lol:

nail angel said:
Hi, hope you can help. My daughter is a real girly girl and loves all things sparkly including nail polish. The temptation is just too much for her when she sees my nail kit and she always asks for polish on. My other half however thinks that she is too little (4) for qoute "stuff like that". Do you know of any kid friendly polishes or where to find peel off polish - then maybe i can keep them both happy!:confused:
also try "claires" they seem to have kiddie friendly makeup

Thanks for answering my thread, never thought of trying either claires or toys r us but will be heading off armed with other halfs credit card LOL to do some serious spending!!! My daughters b'day is coming up so will buy some as pressies for her.:)

Latest posts

Back