Kids pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNTS

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking at starting to do kids pamper parties and am looking for advise from anyone who does them!

What sort of products fo you use on the kids? Eg nail varnish, face masks etc that are chlid suitable?

Also what do you offer, do you do a few different packages or a basic with the choice of add ons?

Thanks in advance :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496216570.288601.jpg

I do kids pamper parties, I do hair ups also using glitter hair sprays also making up the party boxes. I was going to do face packs however I might have 10 children to have hair done and nails within a space of 2 hours so I tend to think I won't have the time to do face packs. I also think by the time the kids have eaten done there running around getting them all done is a strain without the added work.

Thanks. We wont be doing food as such, just nibbles unless parents bring them in.

Thinking a basic package, a plus package and extras if wanted.

:)

I do fingers and toenails for each girl , with basic gems / nail art , face mask each and then a makeover for the birthday girl and eyeshadow on each of the other guests. I provide mocktails and decorations but not party bags . I also have karaoke set up if they want it. I find for 10 girls it takes 2 of us for 2-3 hours. It's exhausting , certainly not easy money ! I've thought about adding glitter tattoos as an option instead of the face masks but not looked into it yet. You need to get consent forms completed by each parent beforehand - you might want to check with your insurance what this should include and how to word things as not all the kids parents will stay so they effectively pass responsibility to the hosts parent during the event x hope this helps

Latest posts

Back