Kim lawless in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpot

Reaction score
Anybody any idea if Kim lawless is coming to Ireland anytime soon or if she has ever been. Really want to do advanced waxing course & I no there is a few about but would really love to do Kims as I've read so much about it!

Not sure if she does one of the lovely ladies on my course last week flew from Ireland to Edinburgh for the day to do the course, send Kim a message on here & ask her she's so lovely x

Not sure if she does one of the lovely ladies on my course last week flew from Ireland to Edinburgh for the day to do the course, send Kim a message on here & ask her she's so lovely x

Oh which course were u on last week? I was on one too! The Brazilian waxing on the 29th!

And to the OP send her a wee message, she may take a while to get back to you but she gets loads of emails! X

Thanks for that girls. I have emailed Kim but didn't hear anything back. I no she I'd very busy though so I will have to be a bit more patient I guess. So jealous you both got to do it! Wanna find out all these great tips everyone is on about. Xx

Thanks for that girls. I have emailed Kim but didn't hear anything back. I no she I'd very busy though so I will have to be a bit more patient I guess. So jealous you both got to do it! Wanna find out all these great tips everyone is on about. Xx

Well I emailed her on Thursday after the class with a question and she emailed be back about 5 last night saying she had been replying to emails since the morning and was only halfway through! So she will reply :) x

Hiya……..just replying to PM's on here and saw this.

I'm in Northern Ireland this year as they always get left out. I've done Southern Ireland lots. Keep an eye my site for dates. My next client has arrived so I can't confirm right now. Kim Lawless, Wax Queen, Brazilian Waxing Expert

Thanks for your support, I appreciate it. x

Latest posts

Back