Kit bags!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSB

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

More advice wanted please!! I've just started my NVQ lvl 2, and have my kit. Which is all very exciting :D I was thinking about treating myself to a nice kit bag (my kit did come in a bag, but it's v.boring!), to celebrate getting into college, and getting me a work placement (with a fabulous teacher!!) I just wanted to buy myself something, but don't see any point splashing out on tools etc until I know what I like!!

So, I thought a bag (and maybe a scissor case or summat) would be practical, but a nice treat?? I've had a quick google, but not really found much. I have to get the train to college once a week, and bus to work experince placement twice a week. Maybe something with wheels? I have to take my dolls head with me too, so maybe something to fit that in too?

Sorry for all the questions!!! Any reccomendations great received!!

P.S no suggestions for ebay please. I don't 'do' ebay!

Thanks you!!!

Cam xxx

hey, i always get everything from combs to bags, colours, perm lotions, perm rods etc from salonsdirect.com , they arent bad prices and if you order before midday you get it next day delivery. Hope that helps! Have at college. I did it was so much fun! X

How about a smallish wheeled suitcase? You should be able to get everything in, and there are sections for all your stuff. They come in all sorts of colours, and are wipeclean. Available from just about everywhere and now the summer is over, you might get a bargain. Easy to carry and lug about on the bus.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Latest posts

Back