KM Hair Extension Contact

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VelvetRose80

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone one managed to get through to speak anyone at KM Hair Extensions training? I spoke to some one last week and since yesterday I've not been able to get an answer from them on the phone. Just wondered if anybody is having any problems getting through too?

I got an email from them the other day about a refresher course xx

Aww thanks Nikinibaby for you reply, I've just had Kyle call me from KM' so all is well. X

Aww thanks Nikinibaby for you reply, I've just had Kyle call me from KM' so all is well. X

It's usually Chantelle that replies to me.. Kyle is the owner I'm assuming since its called Kyle Martin. Glad you got themx

I got an email from them the other day about a refresher course xx

Hi I was looking at doing a hair extension refresher can I ask how much they are charging for this if you know and does it matter if I trained with so done else thanks

Glad you got sorted velvet rose. Enjoy your course x

Hi I was looking at doing a hair extension refresher can I ask how much they are charging for this if you know and does it matter if I trained with so done else thanks

I don't know about training with someone else. My refresher course is free as I trained with them so ideal opportunity to go back and get retrained on stuff that I might not have picked up on that day and also ask any questions I now have that I may have came across x

Latest posts

Back