Km hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stylist33

Reaction score
Has anyone had any bother with km hair extensions? Waited for a new cold fusion machine since dec! Getting fobbed off! Emails keep being returned aswell! And does anyone do cold fusion extensions tell me if their machine makes the bonds tacky to the point it sticks to the metal? It seems to take twice aslong as using a heat connector!

Has anyone had any bother with km hair extensions? Waited for a new cold fusion machine since dec! Getting fobbed off! Emails keep being returned aswell! And does anyone do cold fusion extensions tell me if their machine makes the bonds tacky to the point it sticks to the metal? It seems to take twice aslong as using a heat connector!
I'm having terrible trouble trying to get a deposit back from a course I booked in September last year, which they cancelled ☹️

Try wonderful hair extensions

Ive already paid and completed their course, cant get my pictures over as keeps returning email and they even gave me another email to use which has been returned! Our machines are dodgy as out! Sick of phoning n complaining, trading standards will be getting a call i think

Ive already paid and completed their course, cant get my pictures over as keeps returning email and they even gave me another email to use which has been returned! Our machines are dodgy as out! Sick of phoning n complaining, trading standards will be getting a call i think
Are they the loof cold fusion machines

Yes
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454918970.596316.jpg
thats it on ebay

They are absolutely terrible I have had 3 and all rubbish. I remember studio58 once said they had stopped doing cold fusion courses as they just couldn't find a reliable machine that's cost effective

Ive looked to buy my own in a british make n cant find any! Well what a waste of money then eh i wonder if id be covered to heat them instead as qualified in cold fusion [emoji35] prob another fortune to fork out on!

They are absolutely terrible I have had 3 and all rubbish. I remember studio58 once said they had stopped doing cold fusion courses as they just couldn't find a reliable machine that's cost effective
That is correct. We grew tired of having to replace machines so often, and occasionally they would stop working during a course - even more embarrasing. We did source some digital machines that for a while seemed really good, but they also became unreliable after a while. We simply couldn't justify charging people for training and then further down the line they had problem with equipment during a fitting on a client.

As a method we feel it is overrated - pre bonded hot fusion continues to be our most popular method in salon, and we retail more nail tip hair for hot fusion than any other type.

Ive looked to buy my own in a british make n cant find any! Well what a waste of money then eh i wonder if id be covered to heat them instead as qualified in cold fusion [emoji35] prob another fortune to fork out on!
You would need to check with your insurer, but I would imagine you may need to undertake further training.

As you already have many of the fundamental skills in place, if you did need further training for insurance purposes maybe consider one of our accredited online courses http://www.studio58hairextensions.co.uk/online-hair-extension-courses--accredited-104-c.asp

Thanks i am interested in adding a few more methods as in pre bonds and l a weave n sew in weaves, i can do them just want certified how much discount is offered?

Thanks i am interested in adding a few more methods as in pre bonds and l a weave n sew in weaves, i can do them just want certified how much discount is offered?
Hi, what do you mean when you say how much discount is offered?

When i read on the link you posted it states somewhere if you do more than one course its discounted

When i read on the link you posted it states somewhere if you do more than one course its discounted
OK I see. Yes there is a price for 1 method e.g £75 + vat for example, but you will find a drop down menu to select 1, 2, 3 or more additional methods - the more methods you add the cheaper each method becomes. I have attached a screenshot showing the micro ring weft as an example where I have circled the drop down menu

Attachments

• micro weft online example.JPG
    micro weft online example.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 8
Thanku ill have a look [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back