KM Training Brand of Hair in Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hev

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Can anyone who has trained with KM Training tell me what brand of hair of colour ring that comes in the kit and where to get it from? thanks x

i trained with them, and of course have the colour ring in my kit, i have no idea which brand of extensions this comes but, in my experience since, i think u need to buy a colour ring from each of ur different suppliers, some colours come out different between the brands, plus u know what u can order from the ring through each supplier hth's! :)

who do KM recommend as a supplier? x

they dont, they just give a list of companies they have dealt with in the past, KM just teach u the skills to provide the service unlike companies like racoon, balmain, great lengths etc. where the hair goes in hand with the training. i take it u havent trained with them yet?

no i havent trained with them yet, am going on 7th nov.

can you recommend a good brand of hair for me to use please? thanks alot

u do get enough in the kit to actually practice with, it would be interesting to know what brand the hair ring does come from, maybe u could private message me when u go on ur course?

there really is nothing like ur own research, buying some and wearing it urself or on friends and family so u can see how it wears......u need to be aware that somes sites dont always sell what they say they do, i brought remy hair from a company once that was awfull, i am currently trying out dream girl as they are quite reasonable for the cheaper range, and no probs as of yet, u should see what ur local wholesalers sell, celeb elite as lancashirelass will verify is a great premium range but pricey

I agree with Blue Topaz... its all about research and trying out different brands of hair (most suppliers will send you some samples) ... wash the hair a few times, straighten, curl and comb the sample hair and see how it all reacts/lasts or as blue topaz suggested.. wear the hair yourself or apply it too friends and family and get there opinons on it!

Hair which is too cheap, is more than likely going to be very poor quality and im afraid it tends to be the saying: 'the more you pay, the better quality you will get'...

if its really cheap hair, then theres usually a good reason why (it will more than likely tangle/matt/dry out etc)...

Most people/suppliers claim to be selling '100% virgin' or '100% Remi' but the truth is, its not alway what you will recieve and after a few washes, the condition of the extension hair will dramatically change from ok to worst..

I have done so much research over the last few years on different brands of hair extensions and i have come across some absolute great hair suppliers and some very awful, so do your research and stick with the best hair you can find... at the end of the day, SOME of your clients might be a tad put off if you use expensive hair (and obviously charging abit more for the fact that you use expensive hair) as not everyone wants to spend £100's, but the ones that do pay you the money for using more expensive hair, they will thank you in the long run as they will have hair extensions that last the 3 months and even more, plus it will save you so much time, money and hassle.. dont be fooled into using really cheap extensions hair otherwise you'll have nothing but trouble in the long run!

Hope that helps in some way. Good luck

Laura xx

thats brilliant advice, thank you.

I have ordered a colour ring from additional lengths and am gonna try their hair. Have you any suppliers you can recommend. x

Before buying any colour rings from suppliers I would purchase a packet of the hair they supply and put it through its paces. I would either install the hair on someone who is prepared to try and test it for you or wear it yourself.

I do think its extremely important to offer a good brand of hair to your clients.

I have been researching the hair market for the last four years and am still doing so. I have tried and tested and worn most brands of hair myself and wouldnt touch some of them again.

If you order a colour ring from every supplier your gonna end up with loads of colour rings that will probably be no use to you at all.

as lancashirelass has said, u don't want to be buying a ring from everyone just to try their hair out, u only need to buy it once ur happy and would like to offer their hair for your service :)

Latest posts

Back