Know this has been asked several times, need extractor fan advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldielox

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked 46294839202 times but I'm still struggling.

I need an extractor fan (in fact I really want a fancy booth but there is no chance of my husband agreeing to spend that much ha)

So from the research I've done I can only seem to find ambermist and suntana ( as I'd prefer washable filters) and suntana maximist is sold out

Am I missing something? What one is better? Or is there another brand I should go for?

Any advice would be great full to appreciated as I'm stumped.

Hi,
We have in stock the Ambermist Spray Tanning Extractor that comes with either disposable glass fibre filters or washable filters, you would need to call or email if you want washable as disposable come as standard.
The new Ravair Vortex Spray Tanning Extractor is also available but this is more expensive, but with EU standard Filters G3 to EN779. This is an upright spray tanning extractor completely new and unique to the market and designed to stand in front of a tent to clear the room of overspray, and not to clear the tent of overspray as all extractors that sit in the back of a tent will do.

Latest posts

Back