kodo hair straightners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaylee*88

Reaction score
Has anyone used these before? I'm thinking of getting a pair for college but really don't know if ther any good, if so which model do I go for, Thankyou x

Anybody?? iv heard that ther just as good as ghd's. I start college on Tuesday so want to order ASAP but would like some advice first, thanx again x

Has anyone used these before? I'm thinking of getting a pair for college but really don't know if ther any good, if so which model do I go for, Thankyou x
Hi there,
I had the Kodo wet2straight, don't bother with those, just a crazy fad. The ceramic came off the plates and they just weren't upto the job.

I currently use Kodos 210c on my clients for everyday use, they are fine and I do get them for my clients on occasions especially as they are now £45 cheaper than when I got mine 4 years ago. They aren't as good as GHDs, which I have for my own hair, and I also have FHis for Brazilian blow drys, so can give you a good comparison.

They struggle on thich curly hair, but get there in the end, I think though they will be perfect to start with for college as won't bust your purse strings.:)

Thankyou for your reply :) I too use ghd's on my own hair but no way wanted to spend that much for training lol I have seen some of the baby pink kodo ones for £10 they are the 2007 model, i couldnt believe it when I saw them for this much. Would you say the 2007 model are ok or shall I go for a later model? Again Thankyou for your help x

Thankyou for your reply :) I too use ghd's on my own hair but no way wanted to spend that much for training lol I have seen some of the baby pink kodo ones for £10 they are the 2007 model, i couldnt believe it when I saw them for this much. Would you say the 2007 model are ok or shall I go for a later model? Again Thankyou for your help x
Mine are in the boot of my car at the mo, so not sure which ones, think I got them 2008, they do them in pink, purple and black as far as I know, you can control the temp on them and they heat up to 210c. Can let you know for sure tomorrow.:)

Ok Thankyou very much for your help :) x

Latest posts

Back