Konad Amazon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Hi I have been looking at other posts and designs of the nail art using konad stamping and it looks great so thought I would order some.

I don't want to spend a fortune on it to start with incase I don't like it/ not very good at it so where is a good cheap supply to get it from?

I have seen loads on amazon but not sure if this is the proper stuff? Has anyone brought there konad from amazon ? If so what set would you recommend?

I have been looking at konad classic collection ll and the nail art special set.

Would appreciate any advice x

Have you thought about Pueen or MoYou. I fine them easier and. You can but just one plate

PUEEN Stamping System

You can get konad from Amazon - I did.

Yeh I got a genuine konad starter set from amazon.Think it was set B, included plates, stamepr&scraper and 3 konad polishes.
I now buy the moyou plates, there great to collect and are themed.
But konad is good to start with :)

Hth

I bought my very first Konad stamper & scraper set from Amazon...and now I'm a STAMPAHOLIC!!! ;) xx

Hi! I have the konad stamper & 2 of the konad plates! I really like them BUT - I had a client yesterday with a wide & long nail bed & she had the zebra type design & I was so disappointed that it didn't for across the whole nail & ended just a tiny bit before the free edge. 😞

Has anyone got any tips for this? Or is it just me? Thank you and apologies for jumping your thread!! 😊😁

Hi! I have the konad stamper & 2 of the konad plates! I really like them BUT - I had a client yesterday with a wide & long nail bed & she had the zebra type design & I was so disappointed that it didn't for across the whole nail & ended just a tiny bit before the free edge. 😞

Has anyone got any tips for this? Or is it just me? Thank you and apologies for jumping your thread!! 😊😁

Fit**

Yep I had this too. Moyou have xl plates, or the plates with full patterns on the entire plate would be the way round it I suppose x

Yep I had this too. Moyou have xl plates, or the plates with full patterns on the entire plate would be the way round it I suppose x

Thank you so much for your reply I'll have a nosey now 😁😁
Any favourites??

I loce the mother nature plates, fairytale ha e some beautiful fully covered patterns and also biker chick plates. There gorgoeus....get the old redit card out lol!! Its addictive! X

I loce the mother nature plates, fairytale ha e some beautiful fully covered patterns and also biker chick plates. There gorgoeus....get the old redit card out lol!! Its addictive! X

Lol thank you so much!! I'll have a nosey at them now ☺️☺️😁👍

Latest posts

Back