konad. how long to dry???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashell

Reaction score
hi all, seams a bit of a daft question but how long do u usually leave your nails to top coat after stamping???? i have tried this on my daughters and left for a good while , and it still smeared when i went over with top coat,, i even tried the cold water trick but it didnt help,,
any tips please as im doing a christmas fare next week and want to do some nail art with out the smudging xx

could be the top coat your using might be to strong for it ?
or you might be dragging g it across the stamped image , try to float it over once thinly let dry and then do a 2nd coat if needed .

hi all, seams a bit of a daft question but how long do u usually leave your nails to top coat after stamping???? i have tried this on my daughters and left for a good while , and it still smeared when i went over with top coat,, i even tried the cold water trick but it didnt help,,
any tips please as im doing a christmas fare next week and want to do some nail art with out the smudging xx

I spent literally Hours at the weekend doing and re-doing my nails for a party. I just could not get the top coat to not smear. I left my nails for 4 hours before applying the top coat, and still it smeared! Which was odd, I've never had problems before!
The trick I found was over use the topcoat. Use a really big blob so its almost dripping off the brush and let it find its own way to cover the nail. The brush didnt go anywhere near the nail and I didnt have to push the topcoat anywhere.
I know its not ideal, but it worked as a quick fix.

xx

I used monad on top of my Shelac then apply the Shellac top coat over and it never smears or smudges x

Latest posts

Back