Konad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lysa.G

Reaction score
Am looking at starting to buy konad stamping kits. Any advice which is a good one for starting our. Nothing too expensive etc. Also do you have to use their nail polish with it? I love looking at all the pictures of everyone else's.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I use cheeky stamping sets and konad polishes however when I first got them I typed in stamping polishes and some cheap.ones came up in Kong square bottles and they worked absolutely fine xx

I have bought konad from eBay, kit B, pod enough to start with, an always buy more nail polishes or stamps, and that's it. Easy and cheap, I paid for it 13.90 and I am very happy with purchase :)

I just recieved my kit b from konad this morning, it's really good to get started, but I'm definitley going to order more plates!

Thanks girls.😆

I use bundlemonster, cheeky and moyoulondon plates. I use the black and white konad polish, a-england and metallic kiko polishes work well too. Apparenty vinylux works too but I haven't used mine yet :) The stamper/scraper I normally use are konad and came in a little set but I've ordered an xl (squishy stamper) as they are good for longer/curved nails and I also just started to use an old credit card as a scraper so I don't damage my plates so much :) I love stamping, lol

I just got the Konad classic 2 set. A really good mix of designs, French and full cover nails!!
I use the konad polish but find Vinylux works really well too :) x

Make sure to get images that are larger. The small ones are harder to work with. A Facebook group that is fab is Adventures in Stamping. Highly recommend. :)

I brought the B kit. Love it, although I do find that it smuges when putting on top coat, even hovering.

I just got my bundle monster set today and have already made good use of them. I've used Vinylux, OPI, Orly and good old Barry M (lol) with them and they've all come out great, but I think I'll invest in the konad black and white. I use an old store points card as a scraper as I tried the metal one but didn't get on with it. Also agree with the image sizes, the bigger the better and make sure you have a good size stamp. I'd love to know if any glitters work well too x

I also bought kit b with a couple of extra plates, used it this week and found it quick and easy to use and they looked fab. Will deffo buy more colours and plates to add to kit.x

Latest posts

Back