Kooky tipsies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CroydonGal

Reaction score
I don't understand, are they like a hard tip or a smile line decal?xx

They seem to be like the dashing diva version. They saved my life as I hate French lol! They are like decals but a lot better. Hard to describe sorry

They are almost identical to dashing diva , I hate French to, love dashing diva these are mine at the moment with cnd shellac
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402523819.096693.jpg

I have just seen this. they are like a cross bwteen a tip and a decal. they add no extra length but they are more solid like a tip. they are just placed on top of the tip of the nail using a nail adhesive and give extra strength. it states the removal is the same as with gel polish but im sure there is liley to be more damage to the nail with the use of the adhesive. they look great though.
heres the how to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNkQsPteDs&feature=youtu.be

Wow these look great- I'm the same, hate doing French! I just don't have a steady enough hand! Lol xx

Here's my first attempt using tipsys

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405627756.640515.jpg

They were a bit fiddly doing them on my own nails but I got there in the end. Less fiddly than trying to draw French on my nails I'm sure! I wish I'd placed them a little lower than my smile lines though because I'm sure in a few days time they'll be too high up on my nail and my natural smile lines will be noticeable through the gelish (my sheer pink is too pink for my own nails so I just used izzy wizzy) xxx

Here's my first attempt using tipsys

View attachment 70704

They were a bit fiddly doing them on my own nails but I got there in the end. Less fiddly than trying to draw French on my nails I'm sure! I wish I'd placed them a little lower than my smile lines though because I'm sure in a few days time they'll be too high up on my nail and my natural smile lines will be noticeable through the gelish (my sheer pink is too pink for my own nails so I just used izzy wizzy) xxx

Would you be able to pm the prices of these please :) also let us know how long they last x

Having a few problems with lasting at the moment but I'm going to persevere because I think it's just because I'm not used to it. I hadn't buffed one down enough so when I too coated the edge of the tipsy stuck out and got caught in my hair when I washed it, easily fixed though. Going to do a few test runs before starting them on clients xxx

They look really good x

Sorry to jump on this thread.

Harmony and Amazon seem to be sold out. Does anyone know of any other suppliers. Really need to get hold of these for a wedding sharpish.

These look great but the name really puts me off. It makes me cringe! Lol

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to jump on this thread.

Harmony and Amazon seem to be sold out. Does anyone know of any other suppliers. Really need to get hold of these for a wedding sharpish.

Someone mentioned they're similar to dashing diva, maybe you could get some of them?xx

I don't really understand the point of them ? What us there purpose ? It's but be more time consuming and much more fiddly than doing a French surely ?
Xxx

I don't really understand the point of them ? What us there purpose ? It's but be more time consuming and much more fiddly than doing a French surely ?
Xxx

If you have a steady hand it might be easier to just do French but for me I just wanted French on my own nails and I can never ever do my non dominant hand so I tried them on myself and found them really simple, possibly easier than free handing the smile lines. They also add a little strength to the tips of the nails xx

you can buy from kooky direct

Having a few problems with lasting at the moment but I'm going to persevere because I think it's just because I'm not used to it. I hadn't buffed one down enough so when I too coated the edge of the tipsy stuck out and got caught in my hair when I washed it, easily fixed though. Going to do a few test runs before starting them on clients xxx
not strong enough to use as a nail tip extension....have to be flush with natural nail for more longevity , mine lasted a week but that was after a good harsh road testing of cleaning gardening lots of hot stone massage - so didnt think they did too badly .:rolleyes:

Nail harmony have them in stock now :)
I've had mine in for nearly 2 weeks and they still look perfect x

Nail harmony have them in stock now :)
I've had mine in for nearly 2 weeks and they still look perfect x

What do you do about the growth? After a week mine needed doing again because you could see my natural smile line through the sheer polish xx

Latest posts

Back