Kooky tipsys?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Hi all... Anybody heard of these?
If so do they work the same as normal kooky wraps but they just for the tips? Cheers :)

I saw the promotion, but there was no information and I'm not going to telephone for info when I'm just at the nosey stage. It's a waste of my time and theirs!

So I'll watch this page to see what emerges. :)

Just looked on their f/b page they say they are applied like dashing diva, the price is on there too,

They've just updated their website to give the application guide.

i had one applied at the show today, my natural nails are very short & it went on lovely, the guy applied a soak off gel polish, cant remember which brand it was but it was on the kooky stand, he did 2x base coat & then a top coat, there is a little dip behind the smile i bought a couple of packs to try them

Was it Entity Colour couture?

I'd be interested to see a pic of the tip if you have one.

it was entity!! so many gel polish's there!! going to do mine tomorrow but with gelish x

I love Gelish! I'm wearing Jetset at the moment and it is as beautiful as I'd hoped. :biggrin:

I'll be keeping my ear to the ground on these Tipsy's to see how they fair. I don't think anyone does anything like DD around here, so these could be one for me.

Can some1 post their Facebook link for me as I can't find it when I search for it!

Would really like to see them xc

Here's the tipsy's!! I used gelish Vegas nights

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319042724.846919.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319042724.846919.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 819
Here's the tipsy's!! I used gelish Vegas nights

Ooo I like them.. Very nice :)
Do u put gelish on before or after?
I've only just started doing kooky and gelish so still learning.
Cheers

I prepped my nails, dehydrated, put the kooky tipsy on, filed then gelish base coat, one Vegas nights, top it off cleanse and solar oil!!

Can you confirm you took the shine of the Tipsy before applying your base coat?

Also, there is only one size of width on the website, does anyone know if they come in different widths and it may be they are just out of stock?

The more I see these, the more I like them. :biggrin:

I use Dashing Diva French Wrap Plus i love them and they come in 20 colours I LOVE THEM take a look on there FaceBook DashingDivaUk x

i have photos on my page on here take a look :biggrin:

Nice photo's!

I ordered my Kooky Tipsy's and only had a chance to look at them last night. Some of them have seperated from their housing, possible in transit. They're a pain to try and get back in and end up pinging off across the room!

Anyway, I applied them to my own fingers today with Shellac Negligee. I like them, but it's a little tricky to get an all round view when placing them.

What is Kooky?

Hello all,

Im bumping this thread for more info as im unsure if i should buy or not? xx

Latest posts

Back