Kooky wraps - what do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicUnique

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents, well as the title suggests I'm just wondering what price you charge for kooky wraps?

I qualified last month and am running an intro offer of just £15 to new clients and £10 to existing clients. It's been a massive hit with both existing and new clients, I've had 3 new clients this past week! I'm not sure I want to put my price up at the end of the month incase I loose interest.

I currently charge £20 for Gelish fingers and £25 for Gelish toes. my clients also love combo deals, for example i do a half price spray tan if done the same time as their nails, so £30 for example for gelish on their fingers and a tan. And they've all asked if ill be doing similar a deals including kookys.

Opinions please :) thank you xxx

I'm not surprised you have had a lot of interest, your prices for wraps are very low:D. Of all the systems we apply, I think wraps have the highest product costs - even if you can manage to get 3 or 4 sets from a pack.

Look at the profit margin on your Gelish, its much higher if you look at product costs and time etc.

I charge the same for Gelish toes as I do for Kooky or Minx toes, but effectively I make more profit on Gelish toes than I do on wraps because it takes me around the same amount of time.

If you told your clients your prices were an introductory offer, you can put the price up without feeling too guilty. Clients love toe wraps, they will pay for your quality application.

Latest posts

Back